Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

This Christmas

This year Christmas didn't "feel" like Christmas. There are little to no decorations on the streets and definitely no carolers or Santa...lol. Even though I know that's not what Christmas is all about, it's always been nice to see. And no, I didn't get to spend it with my family, at least not in the traditional way but God always provides.

Even on His own birthday, He looks after and comforts those away from home. I had a great time celebrating with hundreds of other foreigners at church and new friends.

I may be far away from home, it may get lonely at times and I may have only gotten to see my family via Skype but guess what? I am a child of the Lord and wherever I am, He's there with me, loving me, taking care of me. As I know He is with you!!!

Merry Christmas!!! Tell someone you love them today!!


Until next time...





No comments:

Post a Comment