Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

Costco Comfort

I love Costco. It was always one of my favorite places to go back home. When I found there was one 10 min away from me here in Korea, I got really excited.

My first venture out there, I got terribly lost. This past week, I made another trip out there (shout out to May for showing me how to get there) and man, I couldn't get the smile off my face. I ran around like a kid in a candy store!!

Stuff here is still more expensive than back home (understandably so) but worth it. I won't get most of these "western items" anywhere else. They have all the Kirkland brand items and a few of my favorites!! I'm smiling now just thinking bout it!!!

Did I mention the yearly membership is only $30!!!

Oh Costco, I love you!! Thank you for being here.


Until next time...



2 comments:

  1. I'd say popcorn! But maybe that because it's the item I'M most excited about. LOL! Glad to see you're doing well. So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete